UV rays are the "enemy" that causes melasma – darkening, skin aging. However, with such a sensitive skin, which sunscreen is the most suitable? Let's explore the top 8 sunscreens for the most sensitive skin today!
1. Physical Daily Defense SPF 50+ PA ++++ Emulsion
The coverage density of this Physical Daily Defense SPF 50+ PA++++ physical sunscreen emulsion is extremely wide. Because this seems to be the perfect solution, helping sensitive skin girls protect their ivory skin, under the action of UV rays.
Physical Daily Defense SPF 50+ PA ++++ Emulsion
- Moisturizing support.
- No white streaks left
- Do not dry the skin, do not cause mystery.
- Ability to control oil effectively.
- Wide-spectrum sun protection, melasma prevention, aging prevention
The price is quite high
- Contains 2 extremely effective sunscreen ingredients: Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide
- The SPF is high, blocking both UVA/UVB rays.
- Suitable for all skin types, less greasy and skin irritation.
- Odorless, oil-free and mineral alcohol- free.
- The product is both sun protection and natural light skin tone.
2. Kem dưỡng che khuyết điểm và chống nắng Premium Placenta BB Cream
Compared to other sunscreen products, Premium Placenta BB Cream of White Label brand is very popular with sensitive skin girls at student age. Not only lies in the perfect combination of concealer and sun protection, but the product has a "fairly bargain" price.
3. Paula's Choice Calm Mineral Moisturizer SPF 30
Paula's Choice Skincare is currently the "brightest" name in the world of skin care, because here you can easily find the right products for each skin type.
Sensitive skin is inherently "difficult" from the beginning, the more you can not apply all the skincare products on the face at the same time. Because of that, it will make your irritated little skin feel overwhelmed, from which the skin becomes more sensitive.
And because she understands that, Paula's Choice Skincare has launched a "super product" a three-job job is Paula's Choice Calm Mineral Moisturizer SPF 30, which both helps moisturizers and sunscreens in just one step.